Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I knew about the third eye, but ...?

My son often twigs me to curious wrinkles in the male psyche. He was the first to use the term MILF in my presence, for instance—horrifying a very innocent young person who was having Thanksgiving dinner with us. (In my usual incomparable way, I prolonged the horror by insisting on having the term spelled out for me, and then repeated, since I couldn't believe my ears). And not long ago, he introduced me to the concept of the belly as the third breast. He explained that contrary to what many women think, men actually like a muffin top in a woman, the spongy mass of fat that bulges out above the belt. They see it as "a third tit," as he indecorously put it. He claims this feeling is widespread. Who knew?

2 comments:

A said...

Hmmm, this is comforting news about female fat being acceptable, even desirable, to young male senses.

Since you didn't reveal what MILF meant, I Googled it and came up with a website http://www.milfhunter.com/ whose existence I never would have dreamt existed. Thanks for such an educational blog.

Robin Amos Kahn said...

I knew about the MILF but I love the idea of my belly being sexy! Thanks!