No topic was off the table at our house. Maybe that was a mistake:
* J: Mommy, I want to have sex with you!
M: You can't. Mommies and their little boys aren't allowed to have sex together.
J: Is that because their baby would be half your size and half my size?
* "Mommy, you know, you can't solve ALL your problems with magic."
* J: Mommy, have you had a heart attack?
M: No, not yet.
J: Oh, that's right. You had a nervous breakdown.
* "Mommy, if you let me watch you and Daddy have sex, I'll give you all my jewels."
* "Daddy let me use a knife once, or did he let me turn on the oven?"
* "I think I have the best mom and dad in the world."